So close to freedom.

Not going to lie, this semester has been pretty rough as I'm just counting down the days until this summer. It's almost like a case of early onset senioritis, thankfully I only have a year left before freedom. That said, this was a pretty fun class to be a part of. There were a few assignments I did late, and I'm sure there are some I completely forgot about all together, but the modules as a whole were always interesting, especially the third one.
At the start of the semester I thought that the writing assignments weren't going to be that bad and a lot of trouble was going to come of the speaking assignments. Surprisingly enough, it turned out be the opposite as I enjoyed the speaking ones far more than the writing, even if i wasn't always the most prepared.
Overall I think we were able to do some pretty cool things in this class. Using the electron microscope, making a battery, and making cDNA were all really interesting experiences that I didn't think I'd have in this class. However, as much fun as it was looking back at it now, I do wish I had put more effort in this semester. I would write out all the advice I have for incoming students but most of it was stated in the first few introduction lectures, it's just up to students to follow it.
Thanks for the great semester!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post #2

The Journey of A Revision Begins With Office Hours