The adventures of a regular sophomore

Honestly, everything came crashing down this past weekend. There were so many different things that I needed to do that the Research Article, intimidating as it was, was only another thing on my list of things to get done. It wasn't until Friday that I was able to sit down and think about this assignment. So as a result of my procrastination, I had to submit the article a few days late. In general, I feel that throughout this semester in particular, it's been a constant race of catching up with everything and whenever I think that I've caught up and can start to get ahead of the next thing, the next day I end up in the same catch up routine. I really enjoy this class and everything we learn and do in it but I really hope I find a way to be more on top of my work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post #2

The Journey of A Revision Begins With Office Hours